Join me at Leslie Householder's The Profitable Author Seminar, Jan 7-8, 2011 in Mesa, AZ
Is there a book in you?
Learn how to effectively convey your message and get paid for what you know!
- Book Publishing secrets – to have a publisher or not to have a publisher?
- How to self publish on a shoestring
- How to make your book a best seller without spending $10,000 or more
- Do-it-yourself tricks – to save money on editors, typesetters, printers
- How to build a team of volunteers who are excited to promote your book
- Top ten new-author mistakes to avoid
- How (and when) to get into the brick and mortar stores
- Choosing your distributor
- How to get your book considered for being published by Thoughts Alive Books – why you may or may not want it
- How to repurpose your materials in multiple formats for a six-figure income
- Basic internet marketing tips and tricks for authors
- How to find the time to get your book done and marketed
- Choosing your chapter titles carefully – and why that’s important
- Your cover design – do it yourself, hire it out, or what? How?
- Finish it fast, or make it amazing? Or both?
Leslie will teach you what she's learned over the last 10 years, going from a novice to an award winning, three-time international best seller. And I'll be sharing some strategies from my 14 years in publishing as well. Leslie's written three books and every one of them has achieved best seller status. I'm also a best-selling author with 20 titles in print. Together we've invested tens of thousands of dollars to learn what we'll share with you for just a fraction of what this information is worth!
One of Leslie's clients paid her $12,000 last year for some one-on-one help her with her book, and after only 20 minutes of sharing just one of the powerful shortcuts, she said, “That right there was worth the $12,000 I paid you.”
Now it’s your turn!