Dr. Michael J. Duckett, our official Law of Attraction Expert
Are You Comfortable?
Most people desire to produce a comfortable life. In reality, improvement in any area of life results in change, and that change produces a temporary lack of comfort (discomfort). So, the comfort you seek may not be a viable result for you but there is a way to make a slight adjustment to produce a comfortable life.
Before I share with you how to make a slight adjustment that will produce big results, I need you to check yourself for a specific condition that may block progress. This condition is prevalent among many people who don't even know they're suffering from it. This condition is one of the greatest silent killers today.
Take this quick test to see if you have this condition.
1. Do you find yourself lacking energy and enthusiasm to do the necessary things that will produce better results for your life?
2. Do you worry or feel stressed about things in the future?
3. Do you feel confused about how to create a better life?
4. Do you have difficulty making a solid decision even when it's in your best interest?
5. Do you recognize the different fears that are holding you back?
6. Do you feel you're simply doing the same things over and over again and not making any significant improvement?
If you answered yes to three or more of the above questions, you're probably suffering from lack of direction in life. This doesn't mean you're lost but it does mean you aren't growing into something bigger.
Read Michael's entire article Are You Comfortable?